Custom Pillow shapes
Imagine a fun and fabulous fur ball! It is like a fuzzy beach ball for your couch or bed. Available in a diameter up to 120 inches (304.8 cm).
Wonderful neck and back support! Length or diameter up to 120 inches (304.8 cm)
Custom rectangles make versatile and beautiful additions to any couch or bed.
Explore unique fashion and design possibilities with custom triangular cushions. Equilateral triangle available in up to 120 inches (308.4cm)
A right angle triangle may have different dimensions for the length and the width.
Creating custom cushions is a glorious way to make a space unique and inviting with the luxury of fur!
All custom shapes are available with the following filling:
- Soft grey duck down in 100%, 50/50, 25/75, 10/90 blends
- Premium white goose down in 100%, 50/50, 25/75, 10/90 blends
Please allow 24 hours to compile and calculate estimates on custom decorative shape cushions
Bed and Pillow Sizing
Standard Bed Sizes
- Twin -- 39" x 74"
- Extra Long Twin -- 39" x 80"
- Full (also know as a double) -- 54" x 74"
- Queen -- 60" x 80"
- Olympic Queen -- 66" x 80"
- California King -- 72" x 84"
- Eastern or Duel King -- 76" x 80"
Standard Pillow Sizes
- Standard Pillow -- 20" x 26"
- Queen Pillow -- 20" x 30"
- King Pillow -- 20" x 36"
- European or Continental Pillow --26" x 26"
- Boudoir Pillow -- 12" x 16”
Overhang refers to the 'extra' fabric/quilt that extends over the edge of a standard sized mattress. It includes allowances for 'drop' to the floor and 'pillowtuck', if desired.
References are typically made to “comforter”, “coverlet” and “bedspread” sizes.
Should overhang be required on any quilt, it can be easily added using the following guidelines:
- Comforter dimensions include a 12” drop on sides and bottom of the quilt. No extra length is added for pillows. A comforter is designed for use with a dust ruffle and pillow shams.
- Coverlet dimensions include a 16” drop on sides and bottom, and 10” of extra length for a pillow tuck. A coverlet does not reach the floor, but it does cover the mattress and box springs, making a dust ruffle unnecessary.
- Bedspread dimensions include a 20 ½” drop on sides and bottom, and a 10 ½” length for a pillow tuck. The bedspread reaches completely to the floor on three sides of the bed.
- If overhang is required, please refer to the desired Size of Quilt (i.e. Queen), AND the amount of overhang (i.e. ‘Comforter’, ‘Coverlet’ or ‘Bedspread’) to indicate the preferred finished quilt size.
- Overhang yardage will be calculated into the finished quilt size and priced accordingly.
Bedspread and coverlet dimensions (approximate):
Below are approximate bedspread and coverlet dimensions (width x length) to accommodate standard mattress sizes (may vary a few inches in either direction):
- Twin bedspread - 78 x 108 inches
- Twin coverlet - 68 x 94 inches
- Full/Queen bedspread – 96 x 108 inches
- Full/Queen coverlet - 88 x 94 inches
- King/Cal King bedspread –116 x 118 inches
- King/Cal King coverlet – 108 x 98 inches